MAHAGENCO Jobs 2020: – Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) is looking for talented, hardworking, candidates for the post of Chemist, Driver cum Fire Engine Operator, Manager & other posts. People, who are eligible for this post, can apply for the vacancy as per the guidelines in the official notification. (direct link below)
|Post Type:||Chemist, Driver cum Fire Engine Operator, Manager & other posts|
|No. of Vacancies:||121|
|Pay Scale:||As per the govt. rules|
|Age Limit:||38-40 years|
|Selection Process:||Online Exam|
|Application Fee:||Post Codes- Rs. 500|
|How to Apply:||Online|
For better understanding of this MAHAGENCO vacancies and how to apply for it, interested candidates should read the following details like MAHAGENCO Jobs 2020 age-limit, salary, eligibility/education qualifications, pay scale, Salary, apply process, selection process, official notification download, Application fee, application form and more.
Note: Candidates are advised to check the official notification thoroughly before applying.
MAHAGENCO Jobs 2020-Recruitment/Job Details
- Organization Name: MAHAGENCO
- Posts: Chemist, Driver cum Fire Engine Operator, Manager & other posts
- Job Type: State. Govt. Jobs
- Total Vacancy: 121
Salary for MAHAGENCO Jobs 2020:
- Pay Scale or salary of the Chemist, Driver cum Fire Engine Operator, Manager & other posts will be as per govt. rules.
MAHAGENCO Jobs Age-limit
- Candidates applying for Chemist, Driver cum Fire Engine Operator, Manager & other posts should be between 38-40 years of age.
MAHAGENCO Job 2020- Educational Qualifications/Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Eligibility|
|Chemist, Driver cum Fire Engine Operator, Manager & other posts||B.E./B.Tech|
MAHAGENCO Jobs, 2020, Important Dates:
- Last Date for application: 2020.
MAHAGENCO Jobs 2020– Apply Process
- You can apply online here https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/mahgevpaug19/
- Read the notification carefully and check for all details including eligibility.
- Interested candidates https://www.mahagenco.in/